Thursday, May 04, 2006

Girl in the Pink

woke up early in the morning
with an illusion of dreaming
My eyes didn't blink
looking at the Girl in the Pink

was there glancing
at the way she was dancing
cudn't help but take a wink
lookin at the girl in the pink

I watched her moving swiftly
and my heart moved away driftly
I began to write a poem in ink
about the girl in the pink

my heart skips a beat
looking at her feet.
wish to have her for a drink..
she is the one in the pink..

she looked at me with a smile on her face
and waved her hand in a way of grace
this is when I think I began to think
I fell in love with the girl in the pink

whenever she comes closer
my breathe becomes heavier
it was then my heart started to shrink
looking at the girl in the pink

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home